MyMenu1

7 Nov 2014

1.10 Flying Hearts and Magical Portals

Welcome back Readers!
Now that Toffee has aged up I thought that Pepper and Geoff should try for a little green heir.
It can't be long till Geoff turns into an elder. Quick! Let's get those magical hearts flying.


I feel a little pervy taking this photo of them having *ahem* a magic hug. But I am committed to the cause!
So with the magic hearts flying things are looking good, Pepper had to go to work straight after, so I didn't get a chance to get her to take a pregnancy test.


When she came back, she made the toilet all stinky. So I had a good idea that she was either, pregnant or those are tiny dragons flying around a magic green portal.

I got Pep to take a pregnancy test, and its official she is.....


I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed that the toilet hadn't changed into a magical portal, oh well!


Yay confetti over the toilet, I hope you are going to clean that up Pepper!


Pepper tells Geoff that she is eating for two and they get super excited.
All happy and dancing. I think a lot of OMGs and Awesomes were thrown around in that conversation, maybe even a Woo or two.

I'm left wondering if this little tiny sim will be our first heir or not, only time will tell!

I'm going to wrap up this post and end on a very happy note. The toilet isn't an enchanted portal, Yay!


I think I might start doing smaller posts and post them more regularly, instead of once a week and me forgetting. Oooops!
Tune in next time to find out what the Mint family get upto next.
Bye bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment